What is The Galaxy of Lemuria?
In TOGL you can:
- Choose a hero from each class, each with their own unique, strategic playstyle.
- Play between 3 different game modes - Story - Dungeons - PvP
- Explore Planets, Fight Monsters, Fight Bosses
- Find & Gain Ancient Relics and Equipment Items to Boost Your Character Stats and Skills
- Purchase Cosmetics, Equipment Items, Card Packs
What makes TGOL unique?
The Galaxy of Lemuria is an MMORPG offering the following:
- Visually Memorable Characters with a warm appealing anime aethestic
- Real-Time battle, Face-Paced Fun
- Immersive Story-telling with content for every player type
Our goal is for TGOL to be a unique MMORPG experience offering something for everyone to enjoy.
How much content will be available at launch?
Each game should roughly take 2-5 minutes tops! Quick, fast-paced, competitive action that is highly replayable and fun!
What other features will TGOL have?
- 3 Different Game Modes - Story/Dungeon/PvP
- 200+ Cards which include cosmetic variants
- Cosmetic Hero Options for Equipment/Skins
- Fully Voiced
What platforms is TGOL available for? Will it allow for cross-platform play?
Currently, TGOL is available for (PC) only with plans to port to Nintendo Switch and potentially other platforms after launch.
Yes it will be cross-platform.
Do I have to pay to get started in the game or to unlock certain things?
The Galaxy of Lemuria is free to play. There are two in-game currencies: Soul Dust & Gold Coins you can earn both through playing the game and coins you may purchase at any time in our shop area.
How are you handling cheating, to keep the integrity of the game intact?
Everything about TGOL has been designed from the onset to ensure that measures have been taken into account to prevent any issues.
Ugh, This isn't pay-to-win is it?
No, we agree with you that pay to win sucks. TGOL was designed with the free to play player in mind from the early onset! There is nothing in the game that anyone can pay for to get a clear cut advantage.
What kind of stuff can I purchase?
- New Heroes
- Limited Edition Hero Skins
- Card Packs
- Limited Edition Dances
- Interactable Emoji Stickers
- Customizable Voice Actions In-Game
When will TGOL be available to play?
The good news is The Galaxy of Lemuria is available to play right now, we have a sand-box version playable available to experience.
We are aiming for a global release in Q2-Q3 2022
Is TGOL also on the blockchain?
Yes, The Galaxy of Lemuria is a play to earn model with players being able to play in the game and earn rewards without a paywall.
In traditional games such as Magic The Gathering, Hearthstone, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and many others, players are licensing the digital assets without ever owning them. Through the use of blockchain technology, we want to empower players to truly own their digital assets and purchase, sell, and trade freely.